Pulse solenoid valves can be divided into three types according to the structure: right angle, straight type and submerged type. Each structure has its own characteristics.
Pulse solenoid valves can be divided into three types depending on the structure:
1. Right-angle electromagnetic pulse valve: a pulse valve whose inlet and outlet are at right angles and directly controlled by electric signals;
2, straight-through pulse solenoid valve: the valve body inlet and outlet into 180 degrees, directly controlled by the electric signal pulse valve;
3. Submerged electromagnetic pulse valve: the pulse body solenoid valve that is directly submerged in the air bag and controlled by the electric signal.
8 characteristics of pulse solenoid valve:
1. The working pressure of the product is 0.1MPa~0.7MPa, and the medium is air that has been degreased and dewatered.
2. Under the condition of product nominal air source pressure, when the working voltage of the solenoid valve is 85% of the rated voltage, the opening response time of the pulse valve should be less than 0.03s.
3. When the working air source pressure is 0.1MPa, the pulse valve can be closed.
4. The product should be able to withstand a gas source pressure of 0.8 MPa.
5. Under the specified environmental conditions, the insulation resistance of the electromagnetic coil to the outer casing should be greater than 1 MΩ.
Right angle pulse solenoid valve
6. Under the condition that the room temperature is 5 degrees to 35 degrees and the relative humidity is not more than 85%, the electromagnetic coil can withstand the voltage of 50Hz and 250V for the outer casing, and there is no breakdown phenomenon for 1min.
7. The pulse solenoid valve should work normally after receiving vibration with a frequency of 20Hz, a full amplitude of 2mm and a duration of 30min.
8. Under normal conditions of use, the cumulative service life of the electromagnetic pulse valve diaphragm should be more than 800,000 times.