Six types of solenoid valve selection methods and essentials
First, select the solenoid valve according to the pipeline parameters: the diameter specification (ie DN), interface mode
1. Determine the diameter (DN) size according to the inner diameter of the pipeline or the flow requirement.
2, interface mode, general > DN50 to choose the flange interface, ≤ DN50 can be freely selected according to user needs.
1, corrosive fluid: should choose corrosion-resistant solenoid valve and all stainless steel; edible ultra-clean fluid: food grade stainless steel solenoid valve should be used.
2, high temperature fluid: to choose the use of high temperature resistant electrical materials and sealing materials made of solenoid valves, and to choose the type of piston structure.
3, the fluid state: large to a gaseous state, liquid or mixed state, especially the caliber is greater than DN25.
4, fluid viscosity: usually below 50cSt can be arbitrarily selected, if this value is exceeded, the high viscosity solenoid valve should be used.
Third, select the solenoid valve according to the pressure parameters: principle and structure variety
1. Nominal pressure: This parameter has the same meaning as other general-purpose valves and is determined according to the nominal pressure of the pipeline.
2. Working pressure: If the working pressure is low, the direct-acting or step-by-step direct-acting principle must be used; when the minimum working pressure difference is above 0.04Mpa, direct-acting, step-by-step direct-acting, and pilot-operated can be used.
Fourth, electrical selection: voltage specifications should be preferred to use AC220V, DC24 is more convenient.
5. Choose according to the length of continuous working hours: normally closed, normally open, or continuously energized
1. When the solenoid valve needs to be opened for a long time, and the duration of the excess closing time should be the normally open type.
2. If the opening time is short or the opening and closing time is not much, then the normally closed type is selected.
3. However, some working conditions for safety protection, such as furnace and kiln flame monitoring, cannot be selected for normal opening.
6. Select auxiliary functions according to environmental requirements: explosion-proof, non-return, manual, waterproof fog, water shower, diving
1. Explosive environment: The solenoid valve of the corresponding explosion-proof grade must be selected.
2. When the fluid in the pipe has a backflow phenomenon, a solenoid valve with a check function can be selected.
3. When manual operation of the solenoid valve is required, the solenoid valve with manual function can be selected.
4. For outdoor installation or dusty occasions, waterproof and dustproof varieties should be used (protection level is above IP54).
5. For the fountain, a submersible solenoid valve must be used (protection level is above IP68).