The solenoid valve can be divided into three categories according to the material
1) stainless steel solenoid valve is the most common solenoid valve product. Stainless steel is most popular with users because of its good quality and stable work.
* this series of products are widely used in textile, printing, chemical, plastic, rubber, pharmaceutical, food, building materials, machinery, electrical appliances, surface treatment and other production and scientific research departments, as well as bathroom, canteen, air conditioning and other people's daily living facilities.
2) brass solenoid valve: some users who have not high demand will choose the brass solenoid valve products. The price of this kind of solenoid valve is relatively low and adapts to the ordinary working environment.
* the products are generally suitable for liquids, water, gas, hot water, oil, gas and other media.
3) plastic solenoid valve: in some special workplaces, and solenoid valves in special medium, such as the working environment with acid and alkali medium, the brass and stainless steel solenoid valves are easy to be corroded, so the plastic solenoid valve made of special material (engineering plastics PVC, CPVC, UPVC, ABS or polytetrafluoro) It is especially excellent in corrosion resistance.