1, corrosive medium: suitable for solenoid valve and all stainless steel. For strong corrosive medium, diaphragm must be chosen. Neutral medium, copper alloy is also suitable for solenoid valve material, otherwise, the valve shell often rust off, especially in the case of frequent action. Copper can not be used in ammonia valves.
2, explosive environment: we must select the corresponding explosion-proof grade products, outdoor installation or dusts should choose waterproof and dust-proof varieties for many occasions.
3. The nominal pressure of solenoid valve should exceed the maximum working pressure in the pipe.
1, medium characteristics
1) choose different types of solenoid valves in mass, liquid or mixed state.
2) medium temperature products with different specifications, otherwise the coil will burn off, seals will be worn out, and life will be seriously affected.
3) the viscosity of the medium is usually below 50cSt. If more than this value, when the path is greater than 15mm, use the multi-function solenoid valve; when the path is less than 15mm, use the high viscosity solenoid valve.
4) when the medium cleanliness is not high, the recoil filter valve should be installed in front of the solenoid valve. When the pressure is low, the direct acting diaphragm type solenoid valve can be used.
5) if the medium is directional and not allowed to flow backwards, two-way flow is required.
6) medium temperature should be selected in the allowable range of solenoid valve.