The selection basis of the solenoid valve:
1. Selection of solenoid valve according to pipe parameters: diameter specification (DN) and interface mode.
1) determine the diameter (DN) size according to the pipe diameter or flow requirement.
2) interface mode, general >DN50 to choose flange interface, less than DN50 can be freely selected according to user needs.
2. Selecting solenoid valves according to fluid parameters: material and temperature groups.
1) corrosive fluid: corrosion resistant solenoid valve and all stainless steel should be chosen; edible super clean fluid: food grade stainless steel solenoid valve should be selected.
2) high temperature fluid: solenoid valve made of high temperature electrical material and sealing material should be selected, and piston type should be selected.
3) fluid state: large to gaseous, liquid or mixed, especially when the aperture is greater than DN25.
4) fluid viscosity: usually below 50cSt, you can choose anything. If it exceeds this value, high viscosity solenoid valve should be selected.